Download ICAI Opt-Out Declaration Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
ICAI Opt-Out Declaration Form
Hello, Today we share with you ICAI Opt-Out Declaration Form PDF 2021 for ICAI Exam May/July for those students who want to postpone their exam to next Nov 2021 attempt.
This declaration form has to file by those students who have filled the examination form for May/July 2021 and this can be used by the final, intermediate, and foundation course students.
ICAI Announced the Examination datasheet on 5th June 2021 for (Final, Intermediate & PQC Courses) which are stared from 5th July 2021 to 20th July 2021, and the Foundation examination on 24th, 26th, 28th, and 30th July.
ICAI Announcement for Opt-Out Declaration Form
In case Examinee himself/herself or his/her grandparents, parents, spouse, children & siblings (residing in the same premises) are infected with Covid 19, such examinees will be provided”opt-out option” (with carryover of fee paid and exemptions granted) to the November 2021 examination cycle. Examinees availing this facility need to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The opt-out can be exercised by login into the examination portal and submitting Covid-19 positive RTPCR Report, Aadhar Card, and self-declaration form (as prescribed by ICAI)
- The Examinee has to submit the Covid-19 positive RTPCR report issued by the Government recognized laboratory. (It may be noted that all such reports shall be verified by ICAI from the said laboratory and in case the same is found to be false/ fabricated, strict actions as decided by the Committee shall be taken)
- The Examinee has to submit his/her Aadhar Card along with Aadhar Card of infected relative,as the case may be.
- Examinees may note that the Covid-19 positive RTPCR report shall be of a date which is on and after the date of issue of this announcement to any date up to the conclusion of the examination of the course for which the examinee has applied to appear. (e) Examinees who opt-out from May/ July 2021 Examination cycle will be allowed to write their examinations in November 2021 Examination Cycle. The last attempt of the Old Course for Final and Intermediate (IPC) examinations shall be extended to November 2021 examinations only for those students who are allowed to opt-out from May/ July 2021 examinations.
- If a student has opted out of any paper during the entire cycle of the examination then he/she will not be permitted to appear in any of the remaining papers.
- If a student has appeared for the first group and then opts out before the conclusion of the examination of last paper of the second group, the result of the first group will be declared and the opt-out option will apply only to the second group.
Download the ICAI Opt-Out Declaration Form PDF using the link given below.