HDFC Bank NRI Account Opening Form PDF
HDFC Bank NRI Account Opening Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Documents required to open NRI account
Like all Savings Accounts, few documents are required for opening NRI Account. Here’s a list:
- ID Proof – Photocopy of Valid Passport
- ID Proof – Copy of Permanent Account Number (PAN)/ Form 60 (in absence of PAN)
- Proof of NRI Status – Copy of valid visa/ work permit / Overseas Resident Card
- Address Proof – The address on the document must be the same as the address mentioned in the application form
- Along with the documents required for opening an NRI account, you also need to provide a photograph and an initial payment cheque/ draft from your own account.
All photocopies of the above proofs must be attested by any of the following:
- Authorized officials of overseas branches of Scheduled Commercial Banks registered in India,
- Branches of overseas banks with whom Indian banks have relationships,
- Notary Public abroad,
- Court Magistrate,
- Indian Embassy/Consulate General in the country where the non-resident customer resides