Haryana Application Form for Grant-In-Aid Scheme PDF
To offer financial help to Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes institutions and organizations for them to construct, complete, repair, or rebuild structures that can be used for community social or educational purposes, and to provide basic facilities and equipment in these buildings.
The amount sanctioned/released from government money to augment public development activities is referred to as “financial assistance.”
Only SC/ institutions/societies established under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or the Indian Trust Act would be considered for grant-in-aid.
The society/institution shall have at least 100 square yards of its land or land that has been allotted/donated to it by the government, a panchayat, a local body, or an individual.
If all the UCs for the previous grants have been filed to the District Welfare Officer, a second-time grant to the same institution will be issued after only five years.
- Financial Assistance may be granted for any of the following purposes in addition to those stated in the object:-
- For the completion, restoration, or construction of community buildings/institutions that serve or will serve educational and social purposes.
- For the construction of recreation centers/halls in the above-mentioned structures, and the establishment of libraries in the institutions.
- For the acquisition of television/listening sets, instructional equipment, and other items for use in institutions
- Priority for grant funding will be provided in the following order: completion, repair, and new construction.
Download the Financial Assistance Application Form for Scheduled Castes/Backward Classes Institutions/Societies.