Download Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Pension Yojana form PDF for free from bharuch.gujarat.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Pension Yojana form in Gujarati
The main objective of the government behind this scheme is to help the widow women who need help financially to live after the death of the husband. To boost up their confidence and help to live a better life. There are many benefits of the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana and one of the main benefits is the availability of financial funds which will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. The scheme is a 100% government-funded scheme that is no beneficiaries we have to give any amount of money from their own pocket. Every and each penny which will be distributed to the beneficiaries is coming directly from the government of Gujarat state.
To be eligible for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- First, the applicant must be a resident of Gujarat state
- The age of the applicant must be anywhere between 18 to 60 years.
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana:-
- Domicile certificate
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income Certificate(As per Appendix 3/4)
- Husband’s Death Certificate(as per Appendix 3/4)
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- Matric certificate
- School Living Certificate
- Any government-issued ID in which age is specified
- In case don’t have any of above you can submit age proof from the medical officer of a government hospital / civil hospital.
- Education certificate
Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2019 is providing Pension on Monthly basis to the widows of Gujarat State. The pension will be transferred in a direct Beneficiary bank account.PDF's Related to Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Pension Yojana form