Guidelines For COVID-19 Vaccination at Workplace
Guidelines For COVID-19 Vaccination at Workplace PDF read online or download for free from the www.mohfw.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
Earlier Than as per the recommendation of National Expert Group on Vaccine Administration for
COVID-19 (NEGVAC), the prioritized group of beneficiaries for COVID-19 vaccination has been expanded to cover general population aged 45 years and above from 1st April 2021.
COVID-19 vaccination sessions may be organized at Work Places which are having about 100 eligible and willing beneficiaries (to facilitate optimal utilization of vaccine dosage and reduce wastage) for COVID-19 vaccination. Organizing vaccination at Work Place will not only be convenient to the staff at Work Places but also help to avoid travel and hence reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19 virus.
Identification of Work Places for COVID-19 vaccination:
- The District Task Force (DTF) chaired by District Magistrate and Urban Task Force (UTF) chaired by Municipal Commissioner will identify such government and private Work Places after due deliberations with relevant employers and / or Head of offices.
- Work Place management will designate one of their senior staff to work as “Nodal Officer” to coordinate with district health authorities/ private COVID-19 Vaccination Centers (CVCs) and support vaccination activities.
- The Nodal Officer will oversee and facilitate all aspects of vaccination at Work Place CVC like registration of beneficiaries, availability of physical and IT infrastructure and oversight to vaccination etc
Identification of Eligible and Willing Beneficiaries at Work Places
- Only employees of Work Place aged 45 years or more will be eligible for vaccination at Work Place, no outsiders including eligible family members will be allowed for vaccination at “CVC at Work Place”.
- Beneficiaries must be registered in Co-WIN portal prior to vaccination. CVC Nodal Officer will ensure registration of all targeted beneficiaries and facility of on-the spot registration will also be available but only to employees of the work place.
For more details download the Guidelines For COVID-19 Vaccination at Workplace in PDF format using the link given below.