Download Girl Child Protection Scheme Form Delhi Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Girl Child Protection Scheme Form Delhi Hindi
Under the Delhi Ladli Scheme, financial assistance is provided to girl children at different stages – delivery, joining education, completion of class X, XII, etc. The amount is sanctioned in the name of the girl child and is deposited with SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (SBIL) which manages the amount till the girl attains the age of 18 years and passes Class-X as a regular student or takes admission in Class-XII. On attaining this milestone the girl child can claim the maturity amount, which can be utilized for her higher education or vocational training or for setting up a micro-enterprise. This is conditional on the family income being less than 1 lakh per annum.
- Ration Card/ Voter Card/Aadhar Card etc.
- Photo -1
- Child Birth Certificate
- Any other Documents
Download the Girl Child Protection Scheme Form Delhi in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.
- Gujarat Caste Certificate (SC/ST) Form PDF in Gujarati
- CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu PDF
- Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY) Form 2021 West Bengal PDF
- Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना | Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF
- NABARD Schemes 2021-22 PDF
- विधवा सहाय फॉर्म | Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form PDF in Gujarati