Download Girl Child Protection Scheme Form Delhi PDF for free from wcddel.in using the direct download link given below.
Girl Child Protection Scheme Form Delhi in Hindi
Under the Delhi Ladli Scheme, financial assistance is provided to girl children at different stages – delivery, joining education, completion of class X, XII, etc. The amount is sanctioned in the name of the girl child and is deposited with SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (SBIL) which manages the amount till the girl attains the age of 18 years and passes Class-X as a regular student or takes admission in Class-XII. On attaining this milestone the girl child can claim the maturity amount, which can be utilized for her higher education or vocational training or for setting up a micro-enterprise. This is conditional on the family income being less than 1 lakh per annum.
- Ration Card/ Voter Card/Aadhar Card etc.
- Photo -1
- Child Birth Certificate
- Any other Documents
Download the Girl Child Protection Scheme Form Delhi in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.PDF's Related to Girl Child Protection Scheme Form Delhi
- pass.besafe.kerala.gov.in Application Form PDF
- Bihar Birth Certificate Application Form PDF
- PNB Account Opening Form for Indian PDF
- ICMR Application Form PDF
- Railway Reservation Application Form PDF
- New Pan Card Form 49AA PDF
- Indian Air Force Group C Application Form 2021 PDF
- PMJJBY Claim Application Form PDF in Hindi