Download EPFO Form 10C PDF for free from epfindia.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
EPFO Form 10C
Form 10C is a form filled and submitted when you want to claim benefit under the Employee Pension Scheme (EPS). In simple terms, at the time of employment, the employee has a pension fund which he keeps secured with the government for his retirement. If the employee has changed his/her job, the employee can carry forward the same account to his new company. However, if the employee fails to find a job, the employee may apply for withdrawal of funds. Thus, in order to avail of the benefits and at the same time, retain the membership with Employee Pension Fund (EPF) the employee files a Form 10C.
You can claim 10C to claim in the following:
- Withdrawal benefit
- Scheme certificate for member retention
- Employer share refund
Details to be Mention in Form 10C
- Date of birth
- Father’s name and/or husband’s name
- Employer address
- PF account number
- Joining date with the employer
- Reason for leaving and date of leaving
- Full address
- Particulars of family/nominees
- Mode of remittance
- ANd any other details
The members of the Employee Pension Scheme who satisfy the below criteria can apply:
- In case you have left employment before completing 10 years and have attained the age of 58 years before completing 10 years of service.
- An individual who has completed 10 years of service, but not attained 50 years of age or a member who is between 50-58 years of age and is not willing to settle with a reduced pension.
- Nominee/family of the member who has died before 10 years of service whose age was more than 58 years at the time of death.
- Copy of canceled/blank cheque
- In case you are applying for Scheme Certificate, Date of birth certificate, children of the member will be required.
- Death certificate in case of death of the member
- If the application is made by the legal heir Succession certificate is required.
- INR 1 revenue stamp to be affixed into the form.
You can download the EPFO Form 10C in PDF format using the link given below.