Download Election Nomination Form PDF for free from ceodnh.nic.in using the direct download link given below.
Election Nomination Form
This is an Application for Election Nomination for election to the House of the People form the particular Parliamentary constituency issued by the Election Commission of India and this form can be download from the link given below.
Details to be Mention in Election Nomination Form
- Name of Parliamentary constituency
- Candidates Name
- Electoral Roll No. of proposer Name of component Assembly Constituency
- And any other Information
- Nomination paper in Form 2A for the Lok Sabha election and Form 2B for Assembly election.
- Affidavit in Form 26 with all the columns filled up and sworn before an Oath Commissioner or Magistrate of First Class or before a Notary Public. This includes details of pending criminal cases, movable & immovable assets including foreign assets, liabilities, sources of income, educational qualification, etc.
- Certified extract of electoral roll (when the candidate is an elector of a different constituency)
- Form A and Form B (applicable in the case of candidates set up by political parties)
- Copy of Caste certificates (if the candidate claims to belong to SC/ST)
- Security deposit
- Oath and affirmation
The candidates are required to fill up all columns in the affidavit and no column can be left blank. If there is no information to be furnished against any item, appropriate remarks such as ‘NIL’ or ‘Not Applicable’ or ‘Not Known’ as applicable should be indicated in such a column. The candidate should not leave any column blank. The Affidavit should be sworn by the candidate before an Oath Commissioner or Magistrate of first-class or before a Notary Public. Each page of the affidavit should be signed by the candidate and the affidavit should bear on each page the stamp of the Notary or Oath Commissioner or Magistrate before whom the affidavit is sworn.
You can download the Election Nomination Form in PDF format using the link given below.