Delhi Budget 2023
Delhi Budget 2023 PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Delhi Finance Minister Shri Kailash Gahlot present the APP government budget 2023 on 22nd March 2023 in Delhi Assembly. In this budget APP, government Rs 78,800 crores have been earmarked by the government to carry out the overall budget project. Delhi FM Kailash Gahlot says the Delhi government will start schools of Applied Learning — a collaboration between the education department and industry.
The Delhi government provided tablets to all teachers in 2018. In 2023-24, the government will provide new tablets to all teachers and deputy directors of the education department. The number of specialized schools of excellence is to be increased from 20 to 37.
Delhi Budget 2023 PDF – Highlights
- AAP Government talks about Education, Health, Greener city, Deshbhakti, Zero Tax, and Rozgar Budgets in the session that was held today. A senior official claimed that the theme of the 2023-24 budget is “Saaf, Sundar aur Adhunik Dilli’ (clean, neat and modern India).
- About 84 per cent of Delhi’s population benefitted from power subsidies.
- By 2025, a 6,000-megawatt solar infrastructure is intended to be established.
- Zero Tolerance towards Corruption or any illegal practices – The Delhi Government shows full dedication towards a legitimate order. Along with this, services will be available at the doorstep and in a feasible manner.
- Various Infrastructure Projects – In the previous years, Delhi has been significantly changed with the set up of Signature Bridge, Barapullah, Ashram Underpass, etc. 28 new Flyovers, and the Construction of Roads is decided to improve and ease traffic movement. This time also it puts forward an infrastructure-friendly budget for the Delhi people.
- Delhi government provides EV charging at the lowest rates for electric vehicle charging. About 900 EV charging points at 100 stations were created.
- 1600 modern greenhouse-emission electric buses will be built the following year.
- 1400 bus queue shelters will be built for passengers.
- The Delhi state government will work with MCDs to clear about 3 landfill sites.
- Capital expenditure – Rs 21817 crores allotted
- Education – Rs 16,575 crores
- Health – Rs 9,742 crores
- Transport, Bridges and Roads – Rs 9,031 crores
- Water Supply & Sanitation – Rs 6,343 crores
- Power – Rs 3,348 crores
- MCD – Rs 850 crores
- Women Mohalla Clinics will be opened which are decided as 100 in number. Half of the women do not seek doctors’ help despite suffering from symptoms of diseases. So 100 more such facilities are to be initiated, according to the budget allocation.
Also, Check – Delhi Budget 2023 in Hindi PDF
You can download the Delhi Budget 2023 PDF using the link given below.