Congress Manifesto PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Congress Party announced its manifesto for the Karnataka assembly election, focusing big on women voters and youth. Congress president Mallikarjun Kharge, Karnataka Congress chief DK Shivakumar and senior leader Siddaramaiah were among the leaders who released the manifesto.
In this manifesto congress’s big announcements include 200 units of free power to each household, ₹2,000 to each woman head of the family under the Gruha Lakshmi project and a sum of ₹3,000 for two years to unemployed graduates. It also promised to repeal, within a year of coming to power, “all unjust laws and other anti-people laws” passed by the BJP government in the state.
- Gruha Jyothi (which promises 200 units of free electricity to all),
- Gruha Lakshmi (Rs 2,000 monthly to every woman head of the family),
- Anna Bhagya (10 kg of food grains of their choice — among rice, ragi, jowar, millet — to every person in a BPL family),
- Yuva Nidhi (Rs 3,000 every month for two years to unemployed graduates, and ₹ 1,500 every month as an allowance for unemployed diploma holders), and
- Shakti (free travel to all women throughout the state in regular KSRTC/BMTC buses).
- Congress national president Mallikarjun Kharge, who has won assembly polls a record nine consecutive times in the state, said the promises will be implemented in the first cabinet meeting on the first day of government formation.
You can download the Congress Manifesto PDF using the link given below.