Civil Defence Application Form PDF
Civil Defence Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Civil Defence measures are designed to deal with immediate emergency conditions, protect the public and restore vital services and facilities that have been destroyed or damaged by a disaster.
The main mission of Civil Defence focuses on taking measures in response to natural or man-made disasters which might cause serious consequences, the size of which may cause hazards to the life and welfare of citizens or extensive damage to the environment and natural resources of the Republic.
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Defence Form
The applicant is entitled to enrollment as Civil Defense Volunteer if
- He/she is a citizen of India, or a subject of Bhutan or of Nepal:
- Has completed the age of 18 years provided that this age limit may be relaxed in the discretion of the competent authority up to a maximum of 3 years for any branch or category of the Corps:
- Has passed at least the primary standard that is to till the fourth class and this condition may be relaxed by the controller in his discretion.
- Both men and women shall be eligible for appointment to the Corps.
- NOC from the Employer if the applicant is in employment.
- A person shall not be entitled to be appointed to the corps unless he is found to be physically fit and mentally alert.
- Members of the following forces or services are not ordinarily eligible for enrollment in a civil defence corps:
- Armed Forces of the Union.
- Police Force;
- Fire Services:
- Territorial army or Auxiliary Forces of the Defence Services;
- Civilian personnel employed in connection with the Armed Forces of the Union.
The above regulation shall not apply to Government servants who are specifically deputed for the whole time or part-time civil defense duties by the heads of organization or services concerned.
Identity of Applicants: Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Ration Card With Photo, Driving License, Any Govt. Recognized document
Proof of Address: Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Telephone Bill(Landline or Postpaid), Voter ID card, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Driving License, Rent Agreement(Registered), Water Bill, Any Govt. Recognized Document.
Education Qualification: Police verification report, if completed, Self-declaration as per the prescribed in Serial No 36 of the Application For the enrollment as Civil Defense.
One Passport size Photograph
Self-attested copy of the original documents to be produced while applying at Citizen Service Centre (CSC) and if applying online then documents are to be uploaded in e-District application software. Physical verification of some documents may be necessary at the counter even in the case of online applications.
The Applicant himself/herself /any of his family members should be present at the CSC for a photograph or submit his/her photograph. In the case of an online application, the applicant must upload his/her photograph
A scanned copy of Self- Declaration has to be uploaded while applying online and a hard copy of the declaration has to be submitted to the concerned SDM/Tehsildar/CSC by hand or speed post/registered post along with the Application Acknowledgement number.
You can Download the Civil Defence Application Form in PDF Format by the link provided below.PDF's Related to Civil Defence Application Form