Caste Certificate Form Goa PDF
The Caste Certificate Application Form can be obtained from the concerned government office, such as the Revenue Department or the Taluka Mamlatdar’s office. It is also often available for download on the official website of the Goa government or you can download it from the given link below.
Caste Certificate Form Goa Download
For Obtaining Caste Certificate:-
- Apply in prescribed Form along with the following documents:-
- Birth Certificate of applicant. [Self Attested]
- Birth certificate of the applicant’s father or any relative from father’s side. [Self Attested]
- Applicant’s school leaving certificate and bonafide certificate issued by school authorities. [Self Attested]
- Documents showing that the applicant’s father or grandfather belongs to SC/ST/OBC notified by Government. [Self Attested]
- Documents showing that applicant/applicants family was residing in Goa prior to 19/02/1968 [For SC/ST]. [Self Attested]
- Self Declaration.
- Samaj certificate. [Self Attested]
- Talathi’s report along with report of the concerned Mamlatdar (Original) Report of Talathi from maiden place of residence in case of married woman.
- Marriage certificate in case of married person. [Self Attested]
- Aadhaar card / Voter’s card (if any). [Self Attested]
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority for preceding 3 years. (Village Panchayat / Municipality / C.C.P.)
- For further details of procedure thereafter, kindly refer to The Goa (Right of Citizen to Time Bound Delivery of Public Services) Act 2013.