Download Caste Certificate Form Goa PDF for free from goaonline.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Caste Certificate Form Goa
For Obtaining Caste Certificate:-
- Apply in prescribed Form along with the following documents:-
- Birth Certificate of applicant. [Self Attested]
- Birth certificate of the applicant’s father or any relative from father’s side. [Self Attested]
- Applicant’s school leaving certificate and bonafide certificate issued by school authorities. [Self Attested]
- Documents showing that the applicant’s father or grandfather belongs to SC/ST/OBC notified by Government. [Self Attested]
- Documents showing that applicant/applicants family was residing in Goa prior to 19/02/1968 [For SC/ST]. [Self Attested]
- Self Declaration.
- Samaj certificate. [Self Attested]
- Talathi’s report along with report of the concerned Mamlatdar (Original) Report of Talathi from maiden place of residence in case of married woman.
- Marriage certificate in case of married person. [Self Attested]
- Aadhaar card / Voter’s card (if any). [Self Attested]
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority for preceding 3 years. (Village Panchayat / Municipality / C.C.P.)
- For further details of procedure thereafter, kindly refer to The Goa (Right of Citizen to Time Bound Delivery of Public Services) Act 2013.