BSPHCL New Electricity Connection Form (High Tension Supply) PDF
BSPHCL New Electricity Connection Form (High Tension Supply) PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited” (BSPHCL) is a state-owned electricity regulation board operating within the state of Bihar.
- The applicant shall obtain the form from the respective office (please pay for the form if required) Or can download the form from the following link given below.
- Once the application is filled, then submit it along with the required documentation to the concerned authorities at the respective office. (must include licensed electrical contractor intended to do wiring)
- Authorities will verify the submitted documents, if all the documents are in place then authorities will advise the customer to pay the fee for this procedure.
- Once the payment is made, a receipt will be issued to the applicant. Keep it safe for future reference.
- This application will be subjected to internal processing and a technician will inspect the premises on a scheduled date at the presence of the applicant.
- At the end of the survey, the technician will mark the place for a meter to be fixed and also the entry of supply mains and other equipment to be fixed. He will also fill the survey report.
- If the report shows a feasible condition to provide supply, then the applicant gets intimation about the sanction.
- In case the applicant fails to comply within a respective period as per norms from the date of power sanction, the power sanction as well as registration shall stand canceled.
- If the report shows non feasibility, the applicant will be asked to bear the extra cost for providing viable conditions as advised by the department.
- Now approach the office to get the charges for the service line, initial security deposit, cost of meter/metering equipment, etc.,. Make the appropriate payment and obtain the receipt along with the application number.
- Once all the above-said procedures are over and complete, the electricity department/company will issue the work order.
- Then the concerned Junior Engineer/Assistant Engineer will arrange to provide the power supply.
- Pole will be installed, the Applicant has to submit the Test report with the help of a licensed electrical contractor followed by the provision of an electrical connection.