Download Birth Report Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Birth Report Form
This is a Birth Report form issued by the Register Office for obtaining the birth certificate in India. In this report, an application form in the format along with a declaration needs to be furnished at the concerned Registrar office within 21 days of its occurrence for Birth.
Following details to be provided in Birth Report
- Date of birth of the child
- Gender of the child
- Name of child – If not named, leave blank
- Name of the father or Mother
- Place of birth
- Method of Delivery
- Weight of the child
- Details of Hospital where the child is born
Following documents are necessary required:
- Identity proof of the parents for verification
- Parent’s marriage certificate
- Letter from the hospital – Proof of birth of the child issued by the hospital where the child is born
- Parents’ birth certificate or SSC marks sheet
- If the birth registration not done within 21 days from its occurrence an affidavit stating the reason for the delay in registration needs to be submitted to the concerned Registrar of that locality.
In India, every birth has to be registered with the concerned State Government as per the provision of Registration of Birth & Death Act, 1969. The birth certificate is an essential legal document issued by the Government to record a person’s Birth and identify them by name, place, date of birth, and parentage. Every citizen needs to obtain a birth certificate to avail various facilities provided by the Government.
Download the Birth Report Form in PDF format using the link given below.
PDF's Related to Birth Report Form