Bank of Baroda Re-KYC Form PDF
Bank of Baroda Re-KYC Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This Re-KYC form can be download from the official website of Bank of Baroda bank or it can be directly download from the link given below. KYC means “Know Your Customer”. It is a process by which banks obtain information about the identity and address of the customers. This process helps to ensure that banks’ services are not misused.
Details to be Mention in Bank of Baroda Re-KYC Form
- Applicant Name and other details
- Customer ID
- Account Number
- PAN Number
- Address Details
- Occupation and Income Details
These ‘Officially Valid Documents’ must be obtained from the customers to verify the identity and address of the customers. It must be noted that only the documents mentioned in this list would be accepted by the branches while opening of any new account
- Driving license with photo
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card (will be accepted for Identity proof only)
- Voter’s Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India,
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government.
- The letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number.
Download the Bank of Baroda Re-KYC Form in PDF format using the link given below.