Download Axis Bank Re-KYC Form PDF for free from axisbank.com using the direct download link given below.
Axis Bank Re-KYC Form
This Re-KYC form can be used by the Individual for KYC their Current & Savings account with the Axis bank. An account holder can receive this form from the nearest Axis branch or it can be download from the link is given below.
In this form, you have to mention the Name of the account holder, customer ID, Account Number, Address, and other details. After carefully filled this form you have to submit this form to that branch of Axis bank in which your account exists.
Documents for establishing proof of identity and address: (submit anyone)
- Valid Passport
- E-Aadhaar leer downloaded from the UIDAI site/Aadhaar card issued by the government of India. (valid for 30 days from date of download)
- Valid Permanent Driving license
- Driving License, irrespective of the same being issued in any state, if it bears a notation “Not to be accepted as address proof” then the same will not be accepted as address proof. The same can still be accepted as identity proof
- Election Card / Voter’s ID card
- Job card issued by NREGA
- Leer issued by National Population Register confirming details of Name, Address, Photograph
As per RBI guidelines on KYC norms, Banks need to periodically update customer identification documents in the records of their account holders. In addition to the KYC carried out at the time of account opening, the account holders may be required to undergo re-KYC and submit the requisite documents.
Download the Axis Bank Re-KYC Form in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Axis Bank Re-KYC Form