Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Form under CMSGUY PDF
Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Form under CMSGUY PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an Application form for the Tractor Distribution Scheme under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY) for farmers & this form can download from the link given below. The main objective of his scheme is to revive the agricultural sector and help in doubling the farmer’s income by 2022.
- The Department of Agriculture and the Mega Mission Society will generate awareness about the scheme amongst farmers of the state through DAOs, advertisements in newspapers, telecasts, broadcasts, pamphlets, brochures, etc.
- The applicant groups should submit the applications in the prescribed format to the District Agriculture Officer who will present the applications before DLC.
- The DLC will select one eligible group in each village along with a waiting list having a deposit of at least 10% of the total price of the tractor unit in the bank account of the group in the branch concerned.
- The decision of DLC shall be binding on the applicants/groups.
- The Member Secretary will notify the names of the selected groups.
- Assam Tractor Scheme benefits can not be availed by individuals.
- A group of 8-10 members who are the actual adult farmers of the same village.
- In order to be eligible for the tractor scheme, the group should have a common bank account and will apply jointly with signatures of each member on the application form preferably along with particulars of land and crops cultivated.
- The applicant group should not have more than one member from one family.
Provision of Subsidy
70% subsidy (Maximum of Rs. 5.5 Lakhs) will be provided to the selected groups on the procurement price of the tractor unit including implements. 20% of the amount will be provided by the bank as a loan and the rest 10% will have to be paid by the applicant member group.
Under the new revised tractor scheme, the government will provide one tractor along with some necessary accessories in each revenue village at subsidized rates. The state govt. will distribute approx 10,109 tractors in the first phase. This tractor distribution scheme will cover all the 26,000 villages of the entire state in a phase-wise manner.
The revised guidelines of the Assam tractor scheme can be downloaded in PDF format using this link.
Approved List of Tractor Models & Rates
The complete list of approved tractors with different power capacities can be found at the below link.
Other forms of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
Tractor Choice Form – Assamese
Tractor Choice Form – English
Form for Undertaking
Form for Subsidy Claim
Form for Satisfactory Certificate