Download Assam Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Form PDF for free from diragri.assam.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Assam Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Form in Assamese
This is an application for Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana for financial assistance is provided to the farmers of the state to purchase agricultural equipment and this form is issued by the Agriculture department Assam. To boost agriculture productivity, it is pertinent to make interventions through financial assistance to the poor farmers. Hence the Finance Minister of Assam had announced in his budget speech to assist the farmers to promote the use of scientific farm implements.
To encourage the farmers to procure and use such implements, the Department of Agriculture proposed a scheme, Mukhya Mantri Sa Sajuli Yojana (Chief Minister Farm Tool Scheme) for the purpose. Under this scheme, the following is proposed :-
- Rs 5,000- will be provided to each farmer.
- The number of beneficiaries will be a total of 5 lakh farmers
- The assistance is to procure farm tools/ farm implements.
- The scheme will be implemented on Direct Benefit Transfer by electronic transfer into accounts of the beneficiaries
- The selection of beneficiaries will be done by a District Level Committee headed by the Deputy Commissioner of the District. The Principal Secretaries will chair the DLC in the case of BTAD and Autonomous Districts.
- The Scheme will be implemented under the overall supervision of the State Level Monitoring Committee chaired by the Agriculture Production Commissioner.
- Only small and marginal farmers are eligible for the benefit under the scheme.
- The beneficiary should be more than 21 yrs old.
- He or she should be involved in cultivation for at least three consecutive years.
- The beneficiary should be a resident farmer.
- All KCC cardholders are eligible.
- The applicant beneficiary should have a live bank account.
- Only one farmer per family shall be eligible for the benefit under the scheme.
- Tenant farmers 1 sharecropper may also be considered subject to a minimum area of cultivation, say 1 acre 1 3 bighas.
Selection of Beneficiaries
- Agriculture Department will publish advertisements through print and electronic media inviting applications from the respective websites.
- Applications will be collected by the AEAs along with Bank account details of the beneficiaries along with the mobile numbers, if available
- The beneficiaries will be selected GPNDP wise.
- A Gaon Panchayat wise list of beneficiaries may be compiled by the ADOs concerned and will be placed before the District level committee after scrutiny.
- The list of farmers from AEAs/ ADOs will be approved by DLC.
- SC/ ST farmers will be selected as per the State Reservation Act i.e SC-7%, ST (P) 10%, and ST (H)-5%.
- After approval, the beneficiary list will be sent to the Director of Agriculture along with bank account details and the mobile number details.
Download the Assam Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Form in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.