Download Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Asomi Trade credit Scheme Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Asomi Trade credit Scheme Form
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) came into existence from 12th January 2006 covering the areas of operation of the pre-amalgamated RRBs. The bank has its Head Office at Guwahati. This loan aims at boosting up trade. The applicant should be a registered or licensed trader and should exclusively bank with the bank.
In case of the term loan, the maximum amount that is granted as the loan is Rs.1 crore and as working capital the maximum amount granted as Rs.25 lakh. The loan is backed by marketable tangible assets in the form of mortgage of immovable property or in the form of liquid securities like NSC/KVP/LIC policy (surrender value).
You can download the Assam Gramin Vikas Bank Asomi Trade credit Scheme Form in PDF format online from the official website link provided below or alternative link.
- Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना | Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF
- विधवा सहाय फॉर्म | Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form PDF in Gujarati
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना फॉर्म | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF