Download APGLI Death Claim Form Telugu PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
APGLI Death Claim Form Telugu
Salient Features of APGLI Andhra Pradesh Govt Life Insurance
- The Government employees who are between 21 and 53 years of age are eligible for taking APGLI Policies.
- The APGLI Department issues only Endowment Policies which mature one day before attaining (58) years of age.
- APGLI policies do not lapse.
- The Premium rates are low.
- APGLI Premium is exempted from income tax under section 80C.
- Attractive Bonus rates.
- The present rate of Bonus is Rs 100/- for every Rs 1000/- Sum Assured per annum.
- The Loans are sanctioned up to 90% of Surrender Value.
- Only Simple Interest of 9% per annum is charged against loans sanctioned.
- In case of maturity of the policy, the total Sum Assured and Bonus till Date of Maturity are paid to the policy holder.
- The Policies are exempted from attachment of the court of law as well as Govt.dues, except the arrears of premium or loan etc.,
- If the Policy Holder ceases to be Government servant, and decides to surrender the policy by discontinuing the payment of Premium, the subscriber will be paid the Surrender Value and the eligible Bonus.
- In the case of Death of policy holder before the maturity of the policy, the full Sum Assured along with Bonus till the date of death is paid to the legal heirs.
Download the APGLI Death Claim Form in PDF format online from the link given below.PDF's Related to APGLI Death Claim Form