YSR Pension Kanuka Single Women Application Form Telugu
YSR Pension Kanuka Single Women Application Form PDF in Telugu read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
The YSR Pension Kanuka was introduced by the Andhra Pradesh government as part of social welfare initiatives to alleviate the hardships of the poor and disadvantaged. It attempts to provide a dignified living for the poor and disadvantaged, particularly widows, the elderly, and people with disabilities.
This pension system provides incentives to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh who are socioeconomically backward. In the state of Andhra Pradesh, the backward community receives a predetermined amount of pension. For the smooth running of the lives of socioeconomically disadvantaged persons, the state gives a pension amount.
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Single Women Application Form
Incentives will be provided to the state’s economically and socially disadvantaged citizens through the adoption of this pension program. In addition, the state of Andhra Pradesh has set aside a specific amount of incentives for the backward group. Many incentives will be provided as part of the scheme’s implementation to ensure that the lives of economically disadvantaged people run smoothly. Along with the reward, there will be a social upgrade.
- Identity proof or birth certificate
- BPL ration card
- Residence proof
- Bank passbook
- Aadhaar card
- The suggested beneficiary must come from a low-income family with a white ration card.
- He or she must be a resident of the district.
- He is not a member of any other pension scheme.
- Each pension will pay Rs.2250/- per month.
- The monthly benefits under the Disabled, Transgender, and Dappu Artists pensions would be Rs.3000/-.
- The monthly CKDU pension would be Rs.10000/-.
To apply for the pension under the following scheme, download the AP YSR Pension Kanuka Single Women Application Form that is linked below.