Aadhaar Brochure PDF
Aadhaar, as the most trusted ID, has given India a reliable perspective of identification to empower the entire populace individually in such a manner that no one is left behind on the path of development. It is the most appropriate technology for transparent and targeted deliveries of services, benefits, and subsidies with limited available resources sans middlemen. Aadhaar inspires more confidence and trust between person-to-person and person-to-system and vice versa than any other identity document in India. In the time span of just over a decade, almost every sixth person in the World is an Aadhaar holder. Aadhaar brings in distributive justice and, thereby, strengthens democracy and equality.
Aadhaar – the 12-digit unique identification number – has tremendous potential to bring transformation by empowering residents in numerous ways. With this ID, a sense of enhanced security and trust prevails in the life of people as it brings in ease of living and ease of doing business.
Aadhaar Card – Objevtive
- UIDAI was created with the objective to issue Unique Identification (UID) numbers, named as “Aadhaar”, to all residents of India that:
- Is robust enough to eliminate duplicate and fake identities and
- Can be verified and authenticated anytime, anywhere in an easy and cost-effective way
- Aadhaar is only identity and not a proof of citizenship. Uniqueness 1 person = 1 Aadhaar
- Aadhaar contains no intelligence and is a random number
Aadhaar Authentication Transactions
UIDAI provides an Authentication facility for verifying the identity information of an Aadhaar number holder through the process of authentication, by providing Yes/ No response or e-KYC data
Modes of Authentication
- Demographic Authentication
- One Time Pin based Authentication
- Biometric-based Authentication (Fingerprint, Iris and Facial Image)
- Multi-factor Authentication
“Offline verification”: the process of verifying the identity of the Aadhaar number holder without authentication, through offline modes:
- Aadhaar Paperless Offline e-KYC
- Aadhaar Secure QR Code
You can download the Aadhaar Brochure PDF using the link given below.