Ration Dealership Application Form West Bengal PDF
West Bengal Dealership Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
West Bengal Ration Card Dealership Application Form PDF can be download from the official website https://food.wb.gov.in/ or it can be directly download form the download link given at the bottom of this article. This application form can be used by the applicants who wants to gets the dealership of Ration Card in West Bengal.
West Bengal Food and Civil Supplies Department invite applications from time to time for issue of authorization to run fair price shops. In some cases, applicant shall come forward to open an outlet where the population and requirement for opening an outlet is arises.Application Form for Fair Price Shop (FPS) dealership can be obtained from respective food Supply officers office.
West Bengal Dealership Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
- Application for Dealership must have a balance of Rs. 1.00 lakh in form of saving account, current account and/or fixed/term/flexi deposit in the Post Office and/or bank as working capital as reflected on the day of application.
- Applicant should be a Resident of state and should be a Resident in that particular Village/Area
- Education 10th standard pass. In some state applicant can be a considered if applicant is Literate (Should be able to read and write)
- Application from the Headman/Village Secretary including Members of the Executive Committee will not be accepted
- The proposed premises must have these dimensions- length 5m, breadth 3m and height 3m. There must be only one shutter or door.
- Applicant should fulfil the economic viability in respect of business (bank balance as required)
- Age limit minimum 18 years (and not more than 60 years /or state fixed maximum age limit)
West Bengal Dealership Application Form – Required Documents
- Ration Card Dealership Application form PDF
- Proof of Identity
- No objection certificate from land owner in case of tenant
- Copy of land records
- Residence Proof
- A court fee stamp as per prescribed amount.
- Aadhaar card.
- A copy of Schedule Tribe Certificate if applicable
- A copy of Permanent Resident Certificate of the state.
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook (to show the required bank balance for being eligible)
- Income proof document as applicable
- Proposal letter from the concerned Gram Panchayat Samabay Samiti (GPSS) or the concerned local body.
- Approval from the Assistant Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- Passport size photograph
Ration Card Dealership Fees in West Bengal
- Security deposit should be paid as applicable along with stamp charges.
- License fee Rs.400/- or as authorities quote.
- Dealership Valid for 5 years and it needs to be renewed.
Ration Dealership Application Form West Bengal 2021 PDF – Overview
|Department||Department of Food and Supplied, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Ration Dealer||West Bengal Ration Dealer Form|
|Type of Ration Dealer||Ration Distribution|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Launched by||West Bengal Public Distribution System(WBPDS)|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal State|
|Ration Dealership Form 2021 PDF||Download PDF|
West Bengal Form ‘C’ Application For Dealership (M.R Area) download in PDF format online for free.PDF's Related to West Bengal Dealership Application Form