Download UGC NET Information Brochure 2021 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
UGC NET Information Brochure 2021
National Testing Agency will conduct the UGC NET 2021 exam on May 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 & 17, 2021. UGC NET application 2021 to begin today, on February 2, candidates can apply for the same latest by March 2. Application fee can be paid till March 3, 2021.
The test will be conducted in online mode (Computer-based test or CBT). The test will comprise two papers like every year, paper I for 100 marks and paper II for 200 marks. Both paper-I and -II contain objective-type questions and it is mandatory for candidates to attempt questions from both papers. UGC NET 2021 paper I will be conducted from 9AM to 12 Noon, and the paper II will be held from 3 PM to 6 PM.
Candidates can check details of the exam in the information bulletin for UGC NET December 2020 cycle (May 2021) which is available on the official website of NTA, nta.ac.in or ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
UGC NET Application Form Procedure:
- Candidate must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up Application Form online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website. Candidates not complying with the Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidate can apply for December 2020 Cycle (May 2021) of UGC NET in “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted.
- Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number
- Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Upload legible scanned images of:
- (i) A recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background;
- Candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb);
- Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s)/Payment Modes of concerned Banks/Paytm integrated to the Online Application and keep proof of fee paid.
- All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings.
- After (successful completion of Step-4, Confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of prescribed Fee, then the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator (in the helpline number and email given in Appendix- I of the Information Bulletin), for ensuring the successful payment.
- In Inspite of above, if the successful transaction is not reflected on the Portal, the candidate may contact NTA Helpline. If the payment issue is still not resolved, the candidate may pay a second time.
- However, any duplicate payment received from the candidate by NTA in course of said transactions will be refunded through the same payment mode through which the duplicate payment is received, after fee reconciliation by NTA
- Information such as his/ her name, contact details / address, category, PwD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc provided by the candidate in the online Application Form will be treated as final. Any request for change in such particulars after the closure of correction period will not be considered by NTA.
For more details download the UGC NET Information Brochure 2021 in PDF format using the link given below.