Top 70+ Apache Spark Interview Questions and Answers PDF
Top 70+ Apache Spark Interview Questions and Answers PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Download top 70+ Apache spark interview questions and answers for beginners to experienced in pdf format or read online for free through given link. Here are some examples of Apache Spark Interview Questions & Answers:
Q. Explain the key features of Spark.
– Apache Spark allows integrating with Hadoop.
– It has an interactive language shell, Scala (the language in which Spark is written).
– Spark consists of RDDs (Resilient Distributed Datasets), which can be cached across the computing nodes in a cluster.
– Apache Spark supports multiple analytic tools that are used for interactive query analysis, real-time analysis, and graph processing
Q. Define RDD.
RDD is the acronym for Resilient Distribution Datasets—a fault-tolerant collection of operational elements that run in parallel. The partitioned data in an RDD is immutable and distributed. There are primarily two types of RDDs:
– Parallelized collections: The existing RDDs running in parallel with one another
– Hadoop datasets: Those performing a function on each file record in HDFS or any other storage system
Q. What does a Spark Engine do?
A Spark engine is responsible for scheduling, distributing, and monitoring the data application across the cluster.