Download Form 49B (TAN Application) PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Form 49B (TAN Application)
This is an TAN Number application form issued by the NSDL and this form can be obtained from the official website of nsdl.co.in, or it can be directly download from the link given below. This Application can be used by the corporate entity, firm, Proprietor and individual.
(a) The form is to be filled legibly in ENGLISH in BLOCK LETTERS.
(b) While filling the form, each box, wherever provided, should contain only one character (alphabet/number/punctuation mark) leaving a blank box after each word.
(c) Left-hand thumb impression, if used, should be attested by a Magistrate or a Notary Public or a Gazetted Officer, under official seal and stamp.
(d) Deductors/ Collectors are required to provide details of the Assessing Officer (TDS /TCS) in the application. These details can be obtained from the Income Tax Office.
(e) The deductor/collector must fill up Area Code, AO Type, Range Code, and AO Number. These details can be obtained from the Income Tax office or TIN Facilitation Centre (TIN-FC) may assist in doing so.
(f) The form should be filled up completely.
(g) ‘Designation of the person responsible for making payment/collecting tax’ field is mandatory to fill up, wherever applicable.
(h) The address of the applicant should be an Indian address only.
- An applicant will fill Form 49B online and submit the form.
- If there are any errors, rectify them and re-submit the form.
- A confirmation screen with all the data filled by the applicant will be displayed.
- The applicant may either edit or confirm the same.
- Applicants making payment of application fee using a credit card/debit card will be charged an additional charge of up to 2% (plus applicable taxes) of the application fee by the bank providing payment gateway facility.
- Applicants making payment through Net Banking facility will be charged an additional surcharge of 4.00 + Goods & Services Tax for payment gateway facility.
TAN Apply Online Procedure
- Visit https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan/index.html and select “Online Application for TAN (Form 49B)” or click here Link
- Select Category of Deductors from the drop down menu and click on “Select Button”;
- Fill out the requisite details on the form (Fill all mandatory fields (marked with )
- If the data submitted by applicant fails in any format level validation, a response indicating the error(s) will be displayed on the screen;
- Forms need to be re-submitted after rectifying the error(s);
- In case form level error(s) do not exists a confirmation screen with data filled by the applicant will be displayed.
- In case applicant required any amendment to the data displayed in the confirmation screen, it may choose the edit option.
- In case the displayed information is correct, applicant shall choose the confirm option.
- On successful payment of Fees (in case the mode of payment is other than DD or Cheque) an acknowledgment slip will be generated
- Applicant shall save and print the acknowledgment and send it to NSDL alongwith requisite documents at
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,
5th floor, Mantri Sterling,
Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8,
Near Deep Bungalow Chowk,
Pune – 411016
The envelope should be superscribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR TAN – Acknowledgment Number’ (e.g. ‘APPLICATION TAN – 88301020000244’).
Download the TAN Application Form 49B in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.PDF's Related to Form 49B (TAN Application)
- Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना | Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF
- विधवा सहाय फॉर्म | Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form PDF in Gujarati
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना फॉर्म | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF