Tamil Vali Kalvi Certificate Form PDF Download in Tamil for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Tamil Vali Kalvi Certificate Form Tamil
PSTM Certificate means Person Studied in Tamil Medium and given to the students who studied in Tamil Medium. Students who passed SSLC, HSC, Degree, Post Graduation, etc., in Tamil Medium are eligible for the certificate.
Candidates must get a certificate from the school or institution and produce it during the exam or interview please download the PDF version of the certificate to print the clear certificate, candidates are advised to don’t fill the certificate with their own handwriting it must be filled by the institution authorities and signature with the official stamp
Tamil Vali Kalvi Certificate Form PDF
TNPSC will provide the sample form of the certificate. Students who completed SSLC/X class and graduates must obtain this education certificate in Tamil and keep it for future use.
- Mark sheet copy of qualifying exam
- No Objection Certificate which is issued by the head of department/officer/employer
- Conduct & Character certificate
How to Apply for PSTM Certificate | Tamil Vali Kalvi Certificate Form PDF
Candidates who passed their academic exams like HSC/SSLC/UG/Graduate/Post Graduate in Tamil Medium are eligible to apply for a PSTM certificate.
- First, students must write an application for headmaster/principal/registrar.
- Mention the applicant’s name, class/year/semester.
- Also, mention the academic year of the student.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application form at the office/institute.
The format includes:
- Student Name
- Academic year (from & to)
- Issuing Date
- Headmaster/Principal Signature
- Institution Seal
Download the Tamil Vali Kalvi Certificate Form PDF using the link given below.