Swasthya Sathi Scheme West Bengal PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme West Bengal
Swasthya Sathi” was announced in Cabinet No – 2625 dated 17th February 2016, and Finance Department notification no – 1104-F (P) dated 25th February 2016. A State level Implementation Committee (SLIC) under the chairmanship of the Chief Secretary formed to oversee the scheme and there is a registered society named “Swasthya Sathi Samiti” ( Registration no S/M/4377 OF 2016-2017 Dated 15.11.2016) for monitoring the scheme.
Main Features of the Scheme:
- Basic health cover for secondary and tertiary care up to Rs. 5 lakh per annum per family.
- Up to Rs 1.5 Lakh through Insurance Mode and beyond 1.5 lakh to 5 Lakh through Assurance Mode.
- The scheme was rolled out from 01.02.2017. National Insurance Company was an insurance partner in 9 Districts and United India Insurance Company in 11 Districts up to 28.02.2018. The scheme was implemented under assurance mode for the month of March 2018.
- From 01.04.2018 to 15.01.2020, Bajaj Allianz selected as Insurance Partner in 18 Districts, and from 01.04.2018 to 31.12.2019, IFFCO TOKYO selected as Insurance Partner in 5 Districts. The service of 5 districts has been extended by Swasthya Sathi Assurance Mode up to 15.01.2020.
- The service is continued by the new Insurance Company from 16.01.2020. National Insurance Company is selected as Insurance Partner in 6 Districts (Cluster-I), Oriental Insurance Company is selected as Insurance Partner in 9 Districts (Cluster-II), United India Insurance Company is selected as Insurance Partner in 8 Districts (Cluster-III).
- Paperless, Cashless, Smart Card based.
- There is no cap on the family size and Parents from both the Spouse are included. All dependent physically challenged persons in the family are also covered.
- All pre-existing diseases are covered.
- The entire premium is borne by the State Government and no contribution from the beneficiary.
- Online Swathya Sathi Smart card is provided to each family on the day of Enrolment. Smart Card captures the details of the family members, Photographs, biometric, address, Mobile Number, SECC ID.
- Management of the scheme is in paperless IT platform from day one.
- Online empanelment & gradation of Hospitals based on the services and infrastructure available
- 100% online Pre-authorisation with a turn around time of 24 Hrs.
- SMS triggers and instant alerts to the beneficiaries on blocking of the card.
- Real-time uploading of E-health record of the beneficiaries on discharge
- Claim reimbursement to the hospital with TAT of 30 days else interest is being charged for delayed payment.
- 24X7 toll-free Call Centre (18003455384) with feedback option
- Online grievance Monitoring Mechanism
- Online triggers and alerts to detect probable frauds with escalation matrix.
- Android-based Swasthya Sathi Mobile app for assistance to the beneficiaries.
For more details download the Swasthya Sathi Scheme West Bengal in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.