Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
West Bengal Government’s Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 is now open for deserving and economically backward students from such categories, across the state. Applicants need to submit their forms along with verification (such as birth certificate, and Permanent Account Number). Students who are most deserving of a scholarship will receive these monthly scholarships which range from Rs. 1000 to 8000, according to the level of merit.
Students can apply for WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 through both online/ offline modes. Also, many students are completing the registration process with the help of the official website. The education department of West Bengal state has considered the applications. And then after checking all the criteria, the eligible candidates will get the scholarships.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||SVMCM (V4.0) Trust, Govt of West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance for education through a scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||All students of the state|
|Post-Category||State Govt Education Scheme|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Onlne Form
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (V3.0), Govt of West Bengal.
- On the web homepage, the registration form link is available for students at svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Here fill in all the asked details and then attach the required documents for registration.
- Now enter the mobile number and email id then click on the Submit button.
- In addition to completing the registration process. Applicants will get 14 digits Unique ID, keep it safe for further use.
- Now you can log in with an application id of 15 digits and a password also.
- After that, you can fill out the remaining form of application. Here you need to attach your passport photo and the Image of your signature also. The size of both should be 10KB to 20 KB file size. Then submit the application form online.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount for Different Classes
|Category||Class of Student||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher Secondary Education||₹1000 Per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||Also in High Madrasah||₹1000 Per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts||₹1000 Per month|
|Undergraduates in commerce||₹1000 Per month|
|Undergraduates in science||₹1500 Per month|
|Undergraduates in other professional courses||₹1500 Per month|
|Then, Post Graduates in Arts||₹2000 Per month|
|Post Graduates in commerce||₹2000 Per month|
|Post Graduates in Science||₹2500 Per month|
|Post Graduates in other professional courses||₹2500 Per month|
|NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||₹5000 to ₹8000 per month|
|Technical education at the college or university level||Undergraduate in Engineering or other professional courses||₹5000 Per month|
|Post Graduate in Engineering/ Other Professional courses||₹5000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||₹1500 per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Diploma courses||₹1500 per month|
|Undergraduate in the Medical stream||₹5000 per month|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF- Specific Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates must have secured at least 75% marks in the Secondary Examination or any other recognized examination of equivalent level.
- First-year diploma students who have secured 75% marks in secondary examination or second-year examination can apply.
- The best five subject scores of the applicant under the Senior Secondary Examination should be at least 75%, then only he will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Students who have secured 53% marks in honors subjects at the graduation level will be able to apply.
- If you have done graduation with engineering then you should have 55% marks in it.
- Applicants of the K-3 component who wish to avail of the scholarship must have a valid K2 ID-approved receipt.
- Along with the receipt, they must be interested in pursuing postgraduate level studies in Science, Arts, or Commerce, and must have scored a minimum of 45% marks.
- Such students who had applied for an MPhil or Ph.D. from a government-aided institute in the state of West Bengal can apply for this scholarship.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF- Important Documents
While applying for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, the applicant must have these documents:-
- Proof of Permanent Address
- Ration card
- voter card
- Higher Secondary Education Report
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
You can download the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF by clicking on the link given below.