Download Sound Permission Application Form Goa PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Sound Permission Application Form Goa
Loudspeakers are prohibited from being used between the hours of 10 a.m. and 6 a.m., except in closed spaces such as an auditorium, meeting room, or community hall, according to the Noise Pollution Regulation and Control Rules of 2000.
For a maximum of 15 days per year, the state government is exempted from playing loudspeakers with conditions between 10 p.m. and 12 a.m. on cultural or religious occasions. Loudspeaker sound levels in public and private areas must not exceed 10 decibels and 5 decibels, respectively. Officials have also begun to address the issue of noise pollution generated by loud DJs and loudspeakers during weddings. Permission will be required after the High Court order is issued.
- Permission from the landowner is required.
- Permission from the local government.
- If the vehicle requires approval, the applicant must provide the vehicle number as well as attested xerox copies of the Registration of Certificate (R.C.) book.
- In the case of a wedding, the wedding card, the venue’s booking receipt, and the hall’s N.O.C.
- If permission is required on the beach, N.O.C. from the CRZ and the Tourism Department is required.
How To Apply for Sound Permission in Goa
If you wish to apply for Sound Permission in Goa, you can do so online. Visit the official website of Goa online to fill-up the form.
For Sound Permission in Goa, you can download the PDF of application form following by the link given below.PDF's Related to Sound Permission Application Form Goa