Shri Amarnath Yatra Form 2020
Shri Amarnath Cave, dedicated to Lord Shiva and located at 3,888 meters above sea level, is one of Hinduism’s holiest temples.
Amarnath Yatra is a pilgrimage circuit that takes place every two months. Pilgrims must register to participate in the Amarnath Yatra
How To Apply Online for Shri Amarnath Yatra
Amarnath Yatra online registration is a simple process that requires the following items to be completed successfully:
- Get crucial files scanned, such as your Mandatory Health Certificate and photos.
- Fill out the registration form and upload the relevant papers.
- Verify the cellphone number with the OTP that was sent to you.
- A confirmation message will be delivered to your phone following the application procedure.
- You can pay your application fees online.
- After you’ve completed the registration process, you can download the Yatra Permit.
The registration price for a Yatra Permit is INR 100. Pilgrims traveling by helicopter must present the appropriate Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) at the time of boarding the helicopter. Pilgrims are only permitted to begin their Yatra on the day and from the route for which they have been registered.
All pilgrims are required to fill the application form as it is mandatory process for all the yatris. To download the Shri Amarnath Yatra Form 2020 in PDF format, you can follow the link given below and apply for Amarnath Yatra.