SBI Card KYC Renewal Form
Download SBI Card KYC Renewal Form. KYC means “Know Your Customer”. It is a process by which banks obtain information about the identity and address of the customers. This process helps to ensure that banks’ services are not misused.
The KYC procedure is to be completed by the banks while opening accounts and also periodically update the same. With the same if one wants to Update their identity he or she needs to submit KYC details or need to go to branch by itself. Download SBI Card KYC Renewal Application Form in pdf format from official website using link provided below.
SBI Card KYC Renewal Form (Required Details)
- Credit Card No.
- Recent photo of the Primary Cardholder
- CURRENT RESIDENCE ADDRESS (Please note your current residence address should match with the document/s submitted)
- Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address
- Passport Voter’s Card (both sides)
- Driving Licence (both sides)* Job Card issued by NREGA
- Self attested Identity & Current Residence Address proof (Please tick as appropriate)
- Signature of the Credit Cardholder
- Mobile No.
- Email ID
Please e-mail the self- attested KYC documents along with this declaration form to: – [email protected] or upload the self- attested KYC documents by logging in on our website at www.sbicard.com
Download SBI Card KYC Renewal Application Form in pdf format from official website using link provided below.