Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY) Form 2021 West Bengal PDF
Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY) Form 2021 West Bengal PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Government of West Bengal has launched Samajik Suraksha Yojana with the aim to integrate and cover primary benefits to all workers of the unorganized sector. The Department of Labour seeks to facilitate the worker’s fundamental rights at their workplace.
The state government has decided to waive off the beneficiary contribution of Rs 25/- a month towards subscription payment for provident funds and has decided to contribute the amount itself on behalf of the beneficiaries from 1st April 2020.
Thus the scheme was renamed as Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BM-SSY) where any enrolled beneficiary can avail of all the available benefits without expending a single rupee.
Benefits under the Samajik Suraksha Scheme:
- The provident fund is given to the unorganized worker to provide financial security and stability.
- Compensation in case of death or disability during the work.
- The government provides financial assistance to the children of beneficiaries who pursue higher studies (for the applicants registered for at least one year). Besides, they give training in safety and skill development.
- The department also provides health treatment facilities to the unorganized workers who have registered under this scheme.
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal
- The applicant must be 18-16 years of age
- The family’s total income should not exceed Rs.6500/- per month except for construction & transport workers. (For construction & transport workers, family income has no upper limit)
Samajik Suraksha Yojan Form PDF – How to Apply
Applicants must obtain the application from the official website https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/of Samajik Suraksha Yojana or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
After carefully fill this form, attached the necessary documents and submit to the concerned authority of the department.
Samajik Suraksha Yojan Form Online Apply
Step 1: Applicants visit the official portal https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/ for online apply for Samajik Suraksha Yojana
Step 2: After visiting the official portal, you have to see the “New Registration” button on the home page of the website click on that link a new window is open in you have to mention the beneficiary details as image shown below.
Step 3: After carefully fill the personal details of the beneficiary, Nominee details, Bank details and other details then click on the Register Button and your registration is done. Save the final receipt you have got after the successful submission of the online application form.
Documents Required For West Bengal Social Security Scheme
To apply for a social security scheme, attach the following documents with the application form:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photographs
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Ration card
- Labour card
- And any other details
Samaj Suraksha Yojana Form 2021 Highlights
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Samajik Suraksha Scheme|
|SSY from Download Link||Download PDF|
Download the Samaj Suraksha Yojana (SSY) Form 2021 West Bengal PDF using the link given below.PDF's Related to Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY) Form 2021 West Bengal