Download from 3 PDF files under RTO Form 28 29 30
RTO-issued forms that are required for you to sell your used car. These forms, which include Form 28, 29, 30 and 35, can be downloaded VAHAN website or are even available offline at your local RTO. You need to submit duly filled copies of these forms to the RTO in order to complete the car sale process.
Form 28 is required to obtain a no objection certificate (NOC) from your car’s registering authority. It is also required to prove that you don’t hold any liabilities that can prevent you from legally selling your vehicle. Also called a NOC form, Form 28 mentions that every legality that involves your car has been taken care of, which means there are no pending taxes, challans, or FIRs against your vehicle. You require three copies of Form 28 when selling your used vehicle.
This form is required to inform the RTO that your car is being sold to another party. Two copies of Form 29 are required. In this form, it is clearly mentioned that the owner has surrendered all car-related documents, such as RC, insurance and PUC to the new owner.
Form 30 is a confirmation of form 29. After informing the RTO about the sale of your vehicle, you are required to intimate the concerned RTO that the official transfer of your vehicle’s owner needs to be done at the earliest. It is written in this form that all the legal bonds and responsibilities that came from your ownership of the car are now the headache of the new buyer. It includes aspects like the consent of the financier if any. You need to submit this form to the RTO within 14 days of the sale of your vehicle.
RTO Form 28 29 30 PDF – Highlights
|RTO Form 28 29 30 Download PDF||Downloadable links|
|Department||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Valid for||All over India|
Documents Required for RTO From 28 29 30 PDF
- Two copies of Form 29
- One copy of Form 30
- Original Registration Certificate and a photocopy
- Receipt of online payment
- Self Attested copy of valid vehicle insurance certificate
- Self Attested copy of address proof of the registered vehicle transferor
- Self Attested copy of Pollution Certificate or PUC of the transferor
- Self Attested copy of two address proof of the transferee or the new vehicle owner
- Passport size photo of the transferee or the new owner
- Chassis or Engine Print of Form 29 and 30. If the Chassis Print is not clear then only go for Engine Print.
- Adhar card of both the transferor and transferee of the vehicle.
Download PDF of RTO Form 28 29 30