Download Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PMAY) Form 2021 PDF for free from v2j9n2x3.stackpathcdn.com using the direct download link given below.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PMAY) Form 2021
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana is an ambitious scheme of the Central Government for unemployed youth. Under this scheme, the Government of India will train the youth and help them to start a new business. For which loans will be made available at low interest rate to start unemployed youth business. Selected applicants will be called for training under PM Employment Scheme (PMRY). After successful completion of training, the government will provide loan to the applicants.
The Central Government has also launched the official website pmrpy.gov.in for registration of Prime Minister Employment Generation Scheme 2020-21. The main objective of PM Self Employment Loan Scheme is to provide loans from banks to unemployed youth and women for self-employment. So that the youth can start their own business.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) Loan Apply
Please follow the steps below for a successful registration process of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana online:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana https://pmrpy.gov.in/
Step 2: Download the application form and fill it with complete details.
Step 3: Submit the duly filled form to the respective bank those which come under PMRY scheme and then the concerned bank will get in touch with you.
Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme Eligibility / Qualification :
- Applicants who wish to apply for PM Employment Scheme, they must have passed at least 8th grade.
- The Age of the applicant should be between 18 and 40 years.
- The family’s income should not exceed Rs 40,000.
- The applicant must have proof of being a permanent resident for at least 3 years.
- The candidate should not be involved in any type of government or private sector job.
- Driving License
- EDP training certificate
- Copy of Proposed Project Profile
- Experience, qualification and technical certificate
- Proof of date of birth (SSC certificate or TC from the school were studied)
- Residence proof for 3 years, ration card or any other proof of residence Income certificate issued by MRO (Divisional Revenue Officer) Caste certificate issued by MRO, if the application form
You can download the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Form in PDF format using the link given below.