PMSBY Claim Application Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
PMSBY Claim Application Form
The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) is a government-sponsored social security scheme that provides one-year accidental death and disability coverage that can be extended annually.
PMSBY is one of 3 social security systems proposed in the 2015 budget by the government. The Atal Pension Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana are the other two.
The PMSBY scheme is open to all individual bank account holders between the ages of 18 and 70, regardless of whether they have a single or joint account.
Points to keep in mind:
- If an individual has multiple accounts with different banks, he will be able to join the plan only through one of them.
- In the case of joint accounts, all account holders will be eligible to participate in the scheme.
- NRIs are welcome to join the scheme; but, if a claim is made, the beneficiary/nominee will only be paid in Indian rupees.
Period Of Enrolment
The enrolment period is one year, beginning on June 1st and ending on May 31st of the following year. Every year, by May 31, the bank must receive the auto-debit instruction. Because it is a yearly scheme, the individual must approve to auto-debit by May 31 of the following year.
How To Apply
Registration can be done by filing an offline form. You can download the form from here https://www.jansuraksha.gov.in/Forms-PMSBY.aspx.PDF's Related to PMSBY Claim Application Form
- RTI Application Form PDF
- Swasthya Sathi Form (A,B,C, & D) 2021 PDF
- EPF Joint Declaration Form 2021 PDF
- Indian Air Force Group C Application Form 2021 PDF
- Ladali Form Delhi 2021 PDF in Hindi
- Job Card Application Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- किसान सम्मान निधि फॉर्म | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF
- Ration Card Form 6 West Bengal PDF