Passport Application Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Passport Application Form
The Application Form consists of two forms, i.e., Passport Application Form and Supplementary Form. References for columns to be filled in the Supplementary Form have been given in the Passport Application Form, which has to be filled only if they are applicable to you, else leave them blank
Particulars given in the application form will be printed in the passport booklet. Therefore, you must be careful in filling up the Application Form and submit the form without mistakes. The applicant shall be held responsible for any mistake in the application form submitted.
Details to be Mention in Passport Application Form
- Signature or Thumb impression
- Fee Amount Details
- Name of the Applicant and Personal Details
- Current Residential Address
- Permanent Address with PIN code
- Passport Office File No
- Educational Qualifications
- And any other details
- Aadhaar Card/e-Aadhar containing the 12 digit Aadhaar number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI)
- Electors Photo Identify Card (EPIC);
- Service Photo Identity Card issued by State Government or Central Government, Public Sector Undertakings, local bodies or Public Limited Companies
- Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class Certificate;
- Arms License issued under the Arms Act, 1959 (54 of 1959);
- Pension Documents such as ex-servicemen’s Pension Book or Pension Payment order issued to retired government employees, ex-servicemen’s Widow or Dependent Certificates, Old Age Pension Order;
- Last Passport issued (in case of re-issue only)
- Permanent Account Number (PAN);
- Bank Passbook or Kisan Passbook or Post Office Passbook;
- Student Photo ldentity Card issued by an Educational institution
- Driving License (valid and within the jurisdiction of State of submission of applicant)
- Birth Certificate issued under the Registration of Births and death Act, 1969(18 of 1969)
- Ration Card
Online Form Submission Procedure
- Step 1 Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal. (Click on “Register Now” link on the Home Page).
- Step 2 Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login ID.
- Step 3 Click “Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport” link.
- Step 4 Fill in the required details in the form and submit.
- Step 5 Click the “Pay and Schedule Appointment” link on the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” screen to schedule an appointment.
- Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at all PSK/POPSK/PO.
- Online Payment can be made using any one of the following modes:
- Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa)
- Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) Associate Banks and Other Banks)
- SBI Bank Challan
- Step 6 Click the “Print Application Receipt” link to print the application receipt containing Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.
Note: Carrying printout of Application Receipt is no longer required. An SMS with your appointment details is also accepted as proof of appointment during your visit to Passport Office.
- Step 7 Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/Regional Passport Office (RPO) where appointment has been booked, along with original documents.
Payment of Fee:
(A) At Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/ Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK): By Cash only (B) At other collection centres:
- District Passport Cell (DPC): By Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “PAO-MEA” payable at the city where the RPO is located.
- Speed Post Centre (SPC): By Cash or by Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “PAO-MEA” payable at the city where the RPO is located.
- Citizen Service Centre (CSC): By Cash or Credit/ Debit card as applicable
Note : Applicant name, date of birth and date of submission of the application must be mentioned behind the DD, (ii) Only applications for fresh passports will be entertained at the collection centres, (iii) Penalty is to be paid in cash only.
You can download the Passport Application Form in PDF format using the link given below or an alterntive link.