PAN Correction Form PDF
PAN Card Correction Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
PAN Card Correction Form PDF is an application form for the ‘Request for Changes or Correction in PAN Data’ Form in the format prescribed by Income Tax Department. This form can be obtained from any IT PAN Service Centers (managed by UTIITSL) or TIN-Facilitation Centers (TIN-FCs)/PAN Centers (managed by NSDL e-Gov), or any other stationery vendor providing such forms or download from the Income Tax Department website (www.incometaxindia.gov.in) / UTIITSL website (www.utiitsl.com) / NSDL e-Gov website (www.tin-nsdl.com). PAN Card Correction Form PDF can be directly downloaded using the link given at the bottom of this page.
After carefully filling out this form attached the necessary documents submit it to the nearest IT PAN Service Centers (managed by UTIITSL) or TIN-Facilitation Centers (TIN-FCs)/PAN Centers (managed by NSDL e-Gov) and you will get the acknowledged receipt.
You can also send it to the following address via speed post or normal post: Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411 016.
PAN Card Correction Form 2022 PDF – Overview
|Name of Form||Form 49A|
|Use of Form||New PAN Card Application for Indian Citizens or Correction|
|PAN Card Form Official website||https://www.tin-nsdl.com/|
|Who Can Apply||Anyone above 18 years of age|
|Department||Income Tax Department|
|Official Website of Department||https://incometaxindia.gov.in|
|Application Modes||Online and Offline|
|Application Fee||Rs. 107 for Physical Card, Rs. 72 without a physical card requirement|
|Document Required||Identity Proof, Address Proof & Date of Birth Proof|
|Application Processing Duration||15 Days to 1 Month|
|Pan Card Correction Form PDF||Download PDF|
PAN Card Correction Form PDF 2022 – Online Form Apply Procedure
Step1: Applicants must visit the NSDL official website https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/, or they can directly click this link.
Documents Required for PAN Card Correction
The applicant shall be required to provide further documentary proof to support the request for correction or change in PAN data like name, father’s name, and date of birth, for example:
- Request for change (marginal correction like spelling correction, expansion of initials, etc.,) in the applicant’s or father’s name will have to be supported with a suitable proof of identity containing corrected data.
- The request for change (significant change) in the applicant’s or father’s name will have to be supported with such proof that it will contain proof of a change of name from the old to the new in addition to the proof of identity. The documents that shall be accepted as proof in this case are:
- For married ladies – change of name on account of marriage – marriage certificate, marriage invitation card, the publication of ‘name-change in the gazette, copy of passport showing husband’s name (or vice versa).
- For individual applicants other than married ladies – publication of `name-change in the gazette.
- For companies – ROC’s certificate for the name change.
- For partnership firms – revised Partnership Deed
- For other categories which are registered organizations (AOP/Trust/BOI/AJP, etc.) – the revised registration/deed/agreement.
- For Limited Liability Partnership – Registrar of LLPs certificate for the name change
- For Foreign Citizens:- Passport, Person of Indian Origin (PIO) Card, Overseas Citizen Card. Bank Statement, NRE Bank account, Citizenship identification number of the applicant (if they are a citizen of another country), Taxpayer identification number attested by Apostille, the Indian Embassy, the Indian High Commission, the Indian Consulate, or authorized officials of scheduled banks registered in India which have branches overseas
- Request for correction of date of birth (for individuals) and date of incorporation (non-individuals) will have to be supported with documents issued by competent authority containing the correct date.
PAN Card Address Change/Update Procedure
- For Address Update in PAN card as mentioned in the Aadhaar Number use the link – Address Update
- In this link, you can update your Address Update facility through Aadhaar-based e-KYC
- This facility can be used by those users who want to update their addresses in the PAN database as per Aadhaar.
- To avail Address Update facility, Aadhaar is mandatory and a Mobile number/email ID should have been registered in Aadhaar.
- A one-time password (OTP) would be sent to your mobile number/email ID linked with your Aadhaar to generate Aadhaar Based e-KYC.
- After the generation of Aadhaar-based e-KYC, the address as per Aadhaar will be updated in PAN Database.
- After the update of the address in the PAN Database, an intimation of the same will be sent via email to the mobile number and e-mail ID mentioned by the user while using this facility.
- Mobile number & e-mail ID would be updated in the PAN database of the Income Tax Department.
How to Apply for PAN Card Name Change
- Visit the official UTI website.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on ‘For change/correction in PAN card click here.
- Now, click on ‘Apply for Change/Correction in PAN Card details (CSF)‘
- This will take you to a page wherein you will be allowed to enter details you would like to change.
- Upload the documents as requested in the form and click on ‘Submit‘.
- Your changes will then be reflected in a few days.
Pan Card Correction Form Fee
The fee for processing PAN applications is as under:
If a physical PAN Card is required: 107/- (including goods & service tax) will have to be paid by the applicant. In case, the PAN card is to be dispatched outside India, then an additional dispatch charge of ` 910/- will have to be paid by the applicant.
If a physical PAN Card is not required: ` 72/- (including goods & service tax) will have to be paid by the applicant. PAN applicants will have to mention on the top of the application form “Physical PAN Card not required”. In such cases, an email ID will have to be mandatorily provided to receive an e-PAN Card.
Website www.incometaxindia.gov.in, www.tin-nsdl.com
Call Center 1800-180-196,1 020-27218080
Email ID email@example.com
PAN Card Correction form PDF
You can download the PAN Card Correction form in PDF format online from the official website at the link provided below.PDF's Related to PAN Card Correction Form