Download PAN Card Correction Application Form PDF for free from tin-nsdl.com using the direct download link given below.
PAN Card Correction Application Form
The applicant shall be required to provide further documentary proof to support request for correction or change in PAN data like name, father’s name, date of birth, for example:
- Request for change (marginal correction like spelling correction, expansion of initials, etc.,) in the applicant’s or father’s name will have to be supported with a suitable proof of identity containing corrected data.
- Request for change (significant change) in the applicant’s or father’s name will have to be supported with such proof that it will contain a proof of a change of name from the old to the new in addition to the proof of identity. The documents that shall be accepted as proof in this case are:
- For married ladies – change of name on account of marriage – marriage certificate, marriage invitation card, the publication of ‘name-change’ in the gazette, copy of passport showing husband’s name (or vice versa).
- For individual applicants other than married ladies – publication of `name-change’ in the gazette.
- For companies – ROC’s certificate for the name change.
- For partnership firms – revised Partnership Deed
- For other categories which are registered organizations (AOP/Trust/BOI/AJP, etc.) – the revised registration/deed/agreement.
- For Limited Liability Partnership – Registrar of LLPs certificate for the name change
- Request for correction of date of birth (for individuals) and date of incorporation (non-individuals) will have to be supported with documents issued by competent authority containing the correct date.
- The address for communication in the ITD database will be updated with the address for communication mentioned in the application, even if a change in address for communication is not requested in the application.
You can download the PAN Card Correction form in PDF format online from the official website as link provided below.