Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Form Odisha Odia PDF
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Form Odisha PDF Download in Odia for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) is a social security scheme launched by the state government. The objective of this government scheme is to provide financial assistance to destitute elderly, differently-abled persons, and widows in the state.
This scheme was created by merging two pension programs “Old Age Pension Rule 1989” and “Disabled Pension Rule 1985”. Together these two programs were given the name of “Orissa Madhubabu Pension Yojana”
Financial Assistance under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana in Odisha
A person who is the beneficiary of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana will get the following benefits:-
- Rs. 500 per month to all beneficiaries, b/w 60 to 79 years of age.
- Rs. 700 per month to all beneficiaries of 80 years or above age.
The pension due to beneficiary gets disbursed on the 15th of every month, on JANA SEWA DlWAS in the denomination of Rs 100 by BDO or any officer subordinate to BDO (in a rural area) in Gram Panchayat office and by DSSO or any officer subordinate to DSSO at the municipal office in the urban area.
Odisha’s government invites Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) online application form 2020 at ssepd.gov.in. This scheme was launched in January 2008 where the state govt. merged two old schemes. These 2 schemes were Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989 Et Disability Pension Rules, 1985, and introduced the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Rules, 2008.
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension (MBPY) – Eligibility Criteria
A person will be eligible for pension if he/she:-
- Is of 60 years of age and above
- Or, is a widow (irrespective of age)
- Or, is a leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity (irrespective of age)
- Or, is a person of 0 years of age or, above and unable to do normal work due to his/her deformity or disability being blind or, orthopedically handicapped or, mentally retarded or, with cerebral palsy
- Or, a widow of an AIDS patient (irrespective of age and income criteria mentioned under Rule 6(b).
- Or, an AIDS patient identified by the State / District AIDS Control Society (irrespective of income as under Rule 6 (b).
- Or, is a woman fighting divorce cases in court (irrespective of age)
- Or, is a transgender (irrespective of age)
- Has family income from all sources not exceeding Rs.24,000/- per annum (Tehsildar concerned to certify). For transgenders, annual income must not be more than Rs. 40,000/- per annum
- is a permanent resident/domicile of Odisha.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Form Odisha – Overview
|Article / Form||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Destitute elderly, widowed women, and disabled persons of the state|
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance|
|Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Form PDF||Download PDF|
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Form Odisha PDF
Application forms may also be obtained free of cost from the Office of the Block Development Officer or Executive Officer of the Municipality/NAC concerned or can be downloaded from the link given below or an alternative link.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana – GuidelinesPDF's Related to Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Form Odisha