Download NPS Withdrawal Form PDF for free from npscra.nsdl.co.in using the direct download link given below.
NPS Withdrawal Form
This is a National Pension Scheme form for NPS Withdrawal before maturity for NPS Tier 1 can only be made after completion of three years from the date of opening of the NPS account and this form can be download from the link given below.
Details to be Mention in NPS Withdrawal Form
- Subscriber Sector
- Applicants Name and personal details
- CKYC Number
- Contact details
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Name & IFSC Code
- Subscriber’s withdrawal Details
- And any other details
The NPS Tier 1 account matures after the subscriber is 60 years old. Withdrawal before maturity for NPS Tier 1 can only be made after completion of three years from the date of opening of the NPS account. This type of NPS withdrawal is termed as “premature exit”. You can only withdraw 20% of your corpus at the time of premature exist. The remaining 80% must be used to buy an annuity. Both the 20% withdrawal and the annuity are taxable.
Partial NPS contribution withdrawals can be requested for the following:
- Higher education of children
- Marriage of children
- For the purchase or construction of a residential house or flat either in your own name or jointly with your spouse. However if you already own or jointly own a house or flat other than ancestral property, this will not be permitted.
- For the treatment of any of the illnesses mentioned below. The patient can be the subscriber, his spouse, children or dependent parents.
- Kidney Failure
- Preliminary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Major Organ Transplant
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
- Aorta Graft Surgery
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Myocardial Infarction
- Total Blindness
- Accident of serious/life-threatening nature
- Any other critical illness of a life-threatening nature specified by the PFRDA from time to time