NPS S12 Withdrawal Form Tier II PDF
NPS S12 Withdrawal Form Tier II PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Instruction for filling the Form:
1. Nodal Office#
refers to PAO/DTO/DTA/POP/POP-SP.
2. All fields marked with * are mandatory. All dates should be in DDMMYYYY format.
3. The Subscriber shall submit the application only to the Nodal Office with which they are currently registered with CRA for Tier 1I .
4. Before submitting the withdrawal form, Subscriber should ensure that the Subscriber’s bank account is active. If he/she intends to
make any correction in the details he/she can submit Subscriber Details Change Request and should get all the details updated prior
to submission of withdrawal request form.
5. In case of complete withdrawal, the total contributions under Tier II will be remitted to the Subscriber.
6. Partial withdrawal request shall be rejected if sufficient balance is not available in Subscriber’s Tier II account.
7. In case the subscriber wishes to carry out scheme wise units withdrawal, the % in equity cannot be more than 50% post carrying out
the activity of withdrawal.
8. Withdrawal amount received after the execution of the withdrawal request can be different from the requested amount to the extent
of difference in NAV of two different days.
9. The redeemed amount shall be directly credited to the bank account of the subscriber as per details available in the CRA database.
Download the NPS S12 Withdrawal Form Tier II in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.