Non Creamy Layer Form Maharashtra PDF
Non-Creamy Layer Form PDF also known as Other Backward Class Certificate, was introduced by former Prime Minister V.P.Singh in 1993. Students holding Non-Creamy Layer Certificates also enjoy certain allocations in top educational institutions like IIT and IIM. The Tahsildar of the concerned State Government issues the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate. Hence, the procedure for obtaining the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate differs from State to State.
The validity of the OBC certificate Non-Creamy Layer is usually for one year. OBC certificate has to be renewed each year. You can renew the certificate by applying for it at the district office of one’s city or district. The applicant has to buy Rs. 20 Stamp Paper and an affidavit from the Notary Public Advocate and should attach the required documents along with this. The parent or guardian of the applicant should sign all these documents and submit them to the VAO. Then all these documents have to be signed by the VAO, RI and the Tahsildar.
Non-Creamy Layer Form PDF – Eligibility Criteria
- Only people belonging to a non-creamy layer can apply for this certificate.
- If both parents or any one of the parents is working under Group C and D of the Central Government and parents working under Group II, III and IV of the Tamil Nadu State Government then he/she is eligible to apply for this certificate.
- If a person is working under Group B of the Central Government or Group I of the Tamil Nadu State Government, then he/she is eligible. i.e. His/her parents do not receive any kind of income, then the person can apply for OBC.
- If the Husband is working under Central Government, his wife is eligible to apply for OBC certificate by providing that the wife’s parents do not receive any kind of income.
- Certain castes that come under BC and MBC but do include under the Central Government’s OBC category cannot apply for this certificate.
- Parents who are employed under Group A services like IPS, IAS, and IFS are not eligible to apply for this certificate.
- If the applicant’s parents are working under Group B and C of the Central Government and parents working under Group 1 of the State Government, then he/she is not eligible to apply for this certificate.
- If the applicant’s parents’ income exceeds 8 lakhs, they are not eligible to apply for this certificate.
- If the applicant’s parents work in the private sector as a business person, lawyer, doctor, engineer and if their income in more than 8 lakh per year, then they are not eligible to apply for this certificate.
Document Required for Non-Creamy Layer Form
- PAN Card.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Income Certificate
- RSBY Card.
- Water Bill.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- MNREGA Job Card.
- Driving License.
You can download the Non-Creamy Layer Form PDF using the link given below.