NMMS Application Form 2021-2022 PDF download link and step by step procedure
The Ministry for Human Resource Development, Government of India has launched centrally sponsored National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS). Under this scheme an examination will be conducted and selected candidates will get the scholarship.Every year 1, 00,000 students will be selected throughout India.
The last date for NMMS Application Form 2021-22 PDF vary as per state/UT’s. Some states/UT’s offer online mode to fill the examination form whereas form some states/UTs, students need to fill the NMMS application form 2022 through schools. Students studying in Class 8th can fill the NMMS 2021-22 scholarship form. NMMS Scholarhip examination is conducted every year in the month of November for the students in class VIII studying in Government / Local Body / Municipal / Aided Schools / Model Schools (without Residential Facility) are eligible for this examination.
NMMS Application Form 2021-22 – Eligibility Criteria
|Who can submit the NMMS application form?||Class 8th Students|
|Minimum qualifying marks in class VII||55% (50% for reserved categories)|
|Annual parental income||The candidate’s parental income should be below Rs. 1,50,000/- p.a|
|Requirements for the continuation of the scholarship||Students must obtain 55% marks (5% relaxation for reserved category) in Class 8th & 9th.|
In Class 10 board, awardees must obtain a minimum of 60% marks (5% relaxation for reserved category)
|Who are not eligible to apply?||1. Students pursuing their studies in private schools.|
2. Students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sainik schools.
3. Students studying in residential schools run by state government institutions with facilities like boarding, lodging and education.
NMMS Application Form PDF 2022- Offline Mode
- The first step is to obtain an application form from the respective schools.
- Take the print of the NMMS application form and fill all the required details in capital letters.
- Ensure that you fill all information neatly and avoid overwriting.
- Students need to attach the relevant documents such as domicile, caste certificate, income proof, mark sheet, etc.
- After completion of the above step, students need to submit the NMMS 2022 application form to their school/institute.
- Students whose application forms are selected need to collect the NMMS admit card from their respective school, a few days before the NMMS exam.
NMMS Application Form 2022 – Details to be filled
There are some details that need to be filled in the application form. If a student filled the wrong information in the NMMS 2022 application form then the application form will be discarded.
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- State of Domicile
- Scholarship Category
- Email Id
- Name of Student
- Mobile Number
- Bank account details
- Identification Details or Aadhaar Number
NMMS Application Form 2022 – Documents Required
While filling the NMMS 2022 application form students need to attach some vital documents and documents need to be attested by the school and the respective principal of the school.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of SC/ST Certificate.
- Income certificate not exceeding Rs. 1.5 lakh from the Competent Authority.
- Disability Status Certificate from the Competent Authority.
- Photocopy of the Report Card of the last passed examination.
NMMS Application Fee 2022
There is a fee applicable for application forms that students need to submit. A fee of Rs. 50 or 100 (if applicable) affiliation fees of Rs. 200/- (if applicable) per year and institution.
State-wise NMMS Online Application Form 2022 Links
|NMMS Tamil Nadu 2022||dge.tn.gov.in/|
|NMMS Assam 2022||madhyamik.assam.gov.in/|
|NMMS Punjab 2022||epunjabschool.gov.in/|
|NMMS Gujarat 2022||sebexam.org/|
|NMMS Maharashtra 2022||nmms.mscescholarshipexam.in|
|NMMS Dadra & Nagar Haveli 2022||dnh.nic.in|
|NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2022||apdhte.nic.in/|
|NMMS Jharkhand 2022||jac-nmmss.com|
|NMMS Mizoram 2022||scert.mizoram.gov.in|
|NMMS Nagaland 2022||scert.nagaland.gov.in|
|NMMS Puducherry 2022||schooledn.py.gov.in|
|NMMS Rajasthan 2022||education.rajasthan.gov.in|
|NMMS Manipur 2022||manipur.gov.in|
|NMMS Andhra Pradesh 2022||main.bseap.org|
|NMMS Karnataka 2022||kseeb.kar.nic.in/|
|NMMS Meghalaya 2022||megeducation.gov.in|
|NMMS Bihar 2022||bihar-nts-nmmss.in|
|NMMS Uttar Pradesh 2022||examregulatoryauthorityup.in|
|NMMS Haryana 2022||scertharyana.gov.in|
|NMMS Jammu & Kashmir 2022||jkbose.ac.in|
|NMMS Himachal Pradesh 2022||himachalservices.nic.in|
|NMMS Delhi 2022||edudel.nic.in|
|NMMS Daman & Diu 2022||daman.nic.in|
|NMMS Chandigarh 2022||siechd.nic.in|
|NMMS Chhattisgarh 2022||scert.cg.gov.in|
|NMMS Kerala 2022||scholarship.scert.kerala.gov.in|
|NMMS Sikkim 2022||sikkimhrdd.org/|
|NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022||educationportal.mp.gov.in|
|NMMS Telangana 2022||portal.bsetelangana.org|
|NMMS Uttarakhand 2022||scert.uk.gov.in/|
|NMMS West Bengal 2022||scholarships.wbsed.gov.in|
|NMMS Tripura 2022||scertonline.tripura.gov.in|
|NMMS Goa 2022||scert.goa.gov.in|
|NMMS Odisha 2022||ntse.scertodisha.nic.in|
NMMS Exam 2022 Pattern of Examination
|MAT||• 90 Multiple Choice Questions.|
• 90 Marks & Each question carries one mark.
• No negative marking
|SAT||• 90 Multiple Choice Questions|
• 90 Marks Covering social science, science and mathematics of class VII & VIII.
Each question carries one mark
• No negative marking.
NMMS Scholarship Amount
The awardee will receive a sum of Rs. 12000/- per annum for which the awardee shall have to open a joint account with their parents in any S.B.I or in any Nationalized Banks which has core banking facility/ESC facility. On providing the Bank account number list by the states, the Ministry for Human Resource Development, New Delhi will sanction the scholarships and send such list to the SBI, New Delhi for disbursement of scholarships to the awardees.