Nipun Bharat Mission PDF
Nipun Bharat Mission PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Nipun Bharat Yojana has been launched by the Ministry of Education on 5th July 2021. The full name of this scheme is National Initiative for Proficiency in Reading with Understanding and Numeracy. An enabling environment will be created through this scheme. Through this basic literacy and knowledge of numeracy can be imparted to the students. Through the Nipun Yojana, every child will be given the ability to learn reading, writing, and arithmetic by the end of third grade by 2026-27. The scheme will be implemented by the Department of School Education and Literacy.
NIPPON Bharat Mission PDF Schooling Program will be a part of Samagra Shiksha. For the implementation of this scheme, 5 women’s systems will be established in all the states and union territories. This 5-tier system will be operated at the National-State-District-Block-School level. This scheme has been launched for the successful implementation of the National Education Policy 2020.
Nipun Bharat Mission
Ministry of Education has launched a National Initiative for Proficiency in Reading with Understanding and Numeracy (NIPUN Bharat), for ensuring that every child in the country necessarily attains foundational literacy and numeracy (FLN) by the end of Grade 3, by 2026-27. The Department of School Education and Literacy would like to extend its gratitude to the various stakeholders who were involved in the process of developing these comprehensive Guidelines for Implementation of Foundational Literacy and Numeracy MIssion, called, the National Initiative for Proficiency in Reading with Understanding and Numeracy (NIPUN BHARAT).
Nipun Bharat Mission- Objectives
- To ensure an inclusive classroom environment by incorporating play, discovery, and activity-based pedagogies, linking it to the daily life situations of the children and formal inclusion of children’s home languages.
- To enable children to become motivated, independent and engaged readers and writers with comprehension possessing sustainable reading and writing skills. • To make children understand the reasoning in the domains of number, measurement and shapes; and enable them to become independent in problem-solving by way of numeracy and spatial understanding skills.
- To ensure availability and effective usage of high-quality and culturally responsive teaching-learning material in children’s familiar/home/mother language(s).
- To focus on continuous capacity building of teachers, head teachers, academic resource persons and education administrators.
- To actively engage with all stakeholders i.e., Teachers, Parents, Students and Community, policymakers for building a strong foundation of lifelong learning.
- To ensure assessment ‘as, of, and for learning through portfolios, group and collaborative work, project work, quizzes, role plays, games, oral presentations, short tests, etc.
- To ensure tracking of learning levels of all students.
You can download the Nipun Bharat Mission PDF using the link given below.