Download New Born Baby, Children and Pregnant Women Vaccination List PDF for free from nhm.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
New Born Baby, Children and Pregnant Women Vaccination List
Immunization means protection. The most effective and safe way to protect children from contagious diseases is by vaccination. Vaccines are considered a breakthrough in preventive medicine. Vaccines protect your child’s health by preventing them from contracting severe contagious diseases.
Routine vaccines provided for babies and children
The vaccines currently provided for babies and children at Tipat Halav family care centers as part of the routine vaccination program are:
- A vaccine against Diphtheria-Tetanus-Whooping cough + Haemophilus influenzae type B + Polio [DTaP-Hib-IPV] (Hebrew)
- A vaccine against Measles-Mumps-Rubella (German measles) + Varicella (chickenpox) [MMRV]
- A vaccine against pneumococcus bacteria [PCV]
- A vaccine against Hepatitis B
- A vaccine against Hepatitis A
- Vaccine against Rotavirus