Nationwide Emergency Response System (NERS) Guidelines PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Nationwide Emergency Response System (NERS) Guidelines
The National Emergency Response system is an integrated Computer-aided Dispatch system. This program is women-centric. This project bridges the gap and challenge between other emergencies number, which the police department faced while handling any case.
To get more information on NERS click on National Emergency Response system PDF given on our website.
How can a person contact in distress?
- The citizen can contact emergency number 112 from any communication channel like phone
- The call was taken by PSAP and all necessary information was shared
- The arrival of emergency kit on location
- The case is registered, and NERS PDF closed the complaint
- Finally, feedback from the survivor
Responsibility of States/UT
For smooth implementation of NERS, the Department of Telecommunication has assigned an emergency contact ‘112’. It is the responsibility of all the State and Union territories to participate in the implementation of NERS and help their citizen in time of any distress.
You can download the National Emergency Response System (NERS) Guidelines PDF following by the given link below.