National Cyber Security Policy (NCSP) 2013 PDF
The National Cyber Security Policy of 2013 aims at facilitating the creation of security from cyber threats and reduces the damage of cyber incidents. It also enables sufficient faith and reliance on online transactions and IT systems.
Benefits of National Cyber Security Policy (NCSP)
- Cyber Security at all levels inside the country.
- It strengthens the framework for securing a Secure Cyberspace ecosystem
- It grants benefits to businesses for choosing standard security and process.
- It enables protection of information while transiting, process, handling, and storing data to safeguard people’s information
- It also lessens the economic loss caused due to cybercrime and data theft.
National Cyber Security Policy
The NCSP Policy builds a guarded and flexible cyberspace environment for businesses, citizens, and governments. It draws the roadmap to create a structure for a complete, collaborative, and joint response to deal with cybercrime.
To know more about the policy, download the National Cyber Security Policy PDF file following the link given below.