Nagaland Scholarship 2019-20 List
Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Nagaland is offering the Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2019-20. This scholarship scheme is available for the students enrolled in class 11th, 12th to degree/postgraduate courses. Students who are permanent residents of Nagaland state will only be eligible to apply for this scholarship. The aim of this scheme is to improve the education and literacy rate of the state as well as encourage the students to pursue higher studies.
Eligibility For State Merit Scholarship 2019-20
In order to apply for this scholarship scheme, students have to fulfill the below-given eligibility conditions:
- Applicants who are native of Nagaland state and belong to the ST category can only apply for this scholarship.
- For class 11th/12th – The minimum qualifying percentage required in the last examination i.e. 10th/11th must be 80% or equivalent grade.
- For Degree/PG level courses – The minimum qualifying percentage required in the last examination i.e. HSSLC/degree exam must be 70%.
State Merit Scholarship Reward
There is no fixed scholarship amount. Each candidate who will be selected and meet all the requirements will receive a variable scholarship amount based on their needs and academic performance.
How To Apply For State Merit Scholarship 2019-20
Aspirants can follow the below-given steps to apply for the scholarship
- Visit the official portal of the Nagaland Government.
- Application forms are invited via online mode only.
- To apply online, click on the Link
- Register yourself as a “new user”.
- Fill all the required details including login account details, residential address, and security question.
- Already registered users can directly login with their registered user ID and password.
- Now, go to online services.
- Select the “Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2019-20” from the Directorate of Higher Education menu.
- Thereafter, fill all the remaining details in the form and submit it.
- Take a printout of your filled form and submit it to your institution. The institution will prepare the Annexure-IV for submission to the DHE.
Applicants need to submit the following documents along with the hardcopy of the filled application form
- Xerox attested copies of the ST certificate and indigenous certificate.
- Xerox attested copies of mark sheet, admit card from class 10th onwards.
- Xerox attested a copy of the admission receipt.
- Xerox attested copy of school/college/University registration/affiliation certificate
You can download the Nagaland Scholarship 2019-20 List in PDF format using the link given below.
Also Check – Nagaland Scholarship 2019-20 List Institute wise