Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mafi Yojana Details Marathi
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mafi Yojana Details PDF in Marathi read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
The Maharashtra Vikas Agadi administration of Maharashtra, led by CM Uddhav Thackeray, has announced the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana.
The Maharashtra government would waive all loans that farmers in the state have taken out with banks under this program.
Eligibility for Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mafi Yojana
- If the farmer has a bank loan of more than Rs 2 lakh, he or she would not be eligible for the Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana.
- Only permanent farmers in Maharashtra are eligible for loan forgiveness under this program.
- This program is not open to any form of government-assisted borrower farmer.
- Farmers who work for any government agency will not be eligible for this program.
- Aadhar Card is a unique identification card issued by the government of India
- Voter Identification Card
- A certificate of residence
- Documents from a bank loan
- Mobile phone number
- The photo should be passport size
- Passbook for a bank account
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mafi Yojana Details
The major goal is to free Maharashtra’s farmers from debt. This is a loan forgiveness program that will allow farmers to remain in debt. The Maharashtra government would waive a maximum loan of Rs 2 lakh under this program, which will provide significant relief to farmers.
To know more about the scheme you can download Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mafi Yojana PDF following by the link given below.