Maharashtra Ration Card Modification Form Marathi PDF
Maharashtra Ration Card Modification Form PDF Download in Marathi for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The ration Cardholder should approach the Rationing Office of his area /At the district & Thasil levels, the District Supply Officer, and the Tahsildar respectively are the authorities for the processing of modification in ration card.
- The applicant shall obtain the form from the respective office (please pay for the form if required) Or a written/electronically typed application on A4 plain sheet as advised shall be used OR download the Application form in PDF using the link given below.
- Please submit the completed application along with the required documents to the respective authority.
- Authorities after checking the submitted application along with the attached documents will make entries and provide you record number for reference.
- The applicant is informed through SMS at various stages i.e., Advance intimation about the date of the visit of the official to his place of residence for verification of his application, Approval/Rejection of his application.
- After ground level verification ration card will be issued in 2 – 3 weeks or as notified by the department
- Original ration card
- Local Certificate / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport
- Proof for details change in Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card in case of Address change
- Birth Certificate in case of a change in DOB
- A valid ration cardholder.
- The applicant and his/her family must be Indian citizens and should be residents of the state.
- The applicant or his family members must not possess any family card in any State in India (If they had one, it has to be withdrawn).
- The applicant and members of the family must be close relatives.
- Newborn above 5 years
- Addition of member name after marriage
Office Locations & Contacts
Office of the Controller of Rationing & Director of Civil Supplies,
Royal Insurance Bldg, 5th Floor,
14 – Jamshedji Tata Road,
Churchgate, Mumbai – 400020.
More details about the office location are provided in the following link: Address Details
DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYAT RAJ
Bandhkam Bhavan, 25, Mezban Path, Fort,
Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Ph : +91 22060446
Download Maharashtra Ration Card Modification Form in PDF format using the link is given below or an alternative link for free.
Maharashtra New Ration Card Application Form – Download PDF
PDF's Related to Maharashtra Ration Card Modification Form